Vô web này nè, từ điển bằng hình, 1 dự án khá hay ho vui vẻ và nghệ thuật
gesture / ges·ture / [jes-cher] –noun
1. a movement or position of the hand, arm, body, head, or face that is expressive of an idea, opinion, emotion, etc.: the gestures of an orator; a threatening gesture.
2. the use of such movements to express thought, emotion, etc.
gender gen·der [jen-der]
1. the behavioral, cultural, or psychological traits typically associated with one sex.
question ques·tion [kwes-chuhn]
1. a sentence in an interrogative form, addressed to someone in order to get information in reply.
2. a problem for discussion or under discussion; a matter for investigation.
office of·fice [aw-fis]
1. a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor’s office.
1. without rough motion; still or nearly still: a calm sea.
2. not windy or stormy: a calm day.
3. free from excitement or passion; tranquil: a calm face; a calm manner.